I'm Rebecca...

Options
Nice to see all of you on here. If any one wants a chatter box, food junkie trying to get healthy friend please, ADD ME. I like to post
I like to motivate. And I like seeing the same on my page as well. I am 5'7 about 215 last I checked about to be 27 year old woman (rats a mouth full) I like with my boyfriend of almost 3 years (He is absolutely the best BTW) I recently left my old job of 8 years (retail) and am training for another (insurance) I am attempting getting in better health for the hundredth rime due to several reasons: 1) A friend was so kind (I actually kinda hate her for this) to post an extremely un flattering pic of myself on facebook. 2) I needed new clothes for my upcoming job and cute clothes are not as cute the bigger they get. 3) I am prone to headaches and diabetes runs in my family. I'd like to get this under control before it becomes a life changing experience for the worse. 4) I will be the Maid of Honor at my friends wedding and am at least twice as big as the rest of the bridal party. We have a bridal shower, Bachelorette party and wedding it's self that all take many picturea. 5 ) I hope I myself will marry and want to look GOOD! See what I mean? Chatter box. Good luck on your adventure to health, fitness, weight loss or what ever. Hope to see request from LOTS of you soon.