I'm new and live in Pensacola FL

Options
Long story short.. I'm glad to be alive!..

After 9 years of being undiagnosed and living a non-existent life, I am on the road to recovering. I was diagnosed with Graves Disease, thrown in ICU to save my life... 6 weeks later, they removed the goiters in my windpipe... resulting in removing my parathyroid gland that produces calcium. After unlimited bloodwork and 5 doctors, I am now taking 5670mg of calcium a day. Due to that illness, I gained from a size 10.. to a 22 in just 10 years... now I have had gastric bypass and it had severe complications.

I am now 4 months out. I have lost 58 lbs and I am trying to exercise. I have the eating down pat except one day a week something gets me away from home and my eating habits haunt me. I am using the treadmill at the gym for 30 minutes (15 on treadmill and 15 on exercise bike).. then I do two rep cycles on 11 machines. I don't feel the machines are doing it.. but I wll continue trying.

I want to find better exercises for the area under the armpits and for the upper arms.. along with waist sides and abs...

I need friends that might leave in the Pace area north of Pensacola if you are on here.. if not, I need ideas, encouragement and nice friends to keep me accountable :)

Thanks for this great site and look forward to being a frequent neighbor :)

Megan

Replies