• MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    erojoy wrote: »
    I love that this was 1.5 years. It helps me place my goals realistically. You look absolutely gorgeous that smile is super inspirational. I couldn't help smiling reading this. Congratulations!

Thanks and I totally believe if you do it the right way it takes time and it is a life style change. Doesn't happen over night :) you can do it!
  • sad_kitty
    sad_kitty Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! I also have severe endo and I am struggling to be able to get back into the exercise due to pain. I do what I can, when I can, but seeing this thread has given me inspiration and encouragement.
  • ambitiousclaire
    ambitiousclaire Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting these great pictures, you look amazing. I was searching for motivation this morning and you have definitely inspired me!
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Wow you have great genes! Even at a size 14 you looked great!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    sad_kitty wrote: »
    Congratulations on your progress! I also have severe endo and I am struggling to be able to get back into the exercise due to pain. I do what I can, when I can, but seeing this thread has given me inspiration and encouragement.

Don't give up girl. Endo sucks that's for sure, but exercise has helped me so much mentally and physically.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Wow you have great genes! Even at a size 14 you looked great!

Thanks so much
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Thank you for posting these great pictures, you look amazing. I was searching for motivation this morning and you have definitely inspired me!

Thanks so much :)
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Please post how you did it/what you ate!
    yeah!
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Amazing dedication
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Great work! :smiley:
  • Rogstar
    Rogstar Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!

We must be neighbors, no one would admit to being a Brewers fan this year unless they lived around Milwaukee! One of the reasons I started my journey a couple years ago was to be able to fit in a cute Brewers Juniors size T-Shirt I found. :smiley: The smallest thing can get you going!

And double congratulations. I know a lot of people up here give up their weight loss journey in the fall and winter because they can't do anything outside with ice and snow. But you found ways to meet your goals no matter the weather. Yay for you!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Rogstar wrote: »
    You look amazing, congratulations!

We must be neighbors, no one would admit to being a Brewers fan this year unless they lived around Milwaukee! One of the reasons I started my journey a couple years ago was to be able to fit in a cute Brewers Juniors size T-Shirt I found. :smiley: The smallest thing can get you going!

And double congratulations. I know a lot of people up here give up their weight loss journey in the fall and winter because they can't do anything outside with ice and snow. But you found ways to meet your goals no matter the weather. Yay for you!

Ha thanks :) yes the Brewers really stink this year. Still working on it, but no turning back now :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Please post how you did it/what you ate!
    yeah!

All Beachbody workouts and jogging and walking :) started with T25 all 3 months then did P90X3 all of it and did some Insanity and then did Body Beast. Did two rounds of T25 and on my third round of Body Beast. Love Beast. As far as eating, just stick to healthier foods and my set calories. I did start drinking shakeology in March, love it. Helps with my endo and Ibs issues for sure. Anyone can do it. Takes time doing it the right way.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    msunat97 wrote: »
    Awesome! Amazing dedication

• CherylanneCorsini
    CherylanneCorsini Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale and weigh 2 ounces more today after exercising (again) for over an hour yesterday and staying under my calories. It's making me CrAzY. Your story will keep me going. It's so easy to want to give up. Seeing how much you lost DOES inspire me, you are tiny like I used to be. I want this so bad.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!