How long til you saw results with strong curves

Options
Just started the program and looking forward to seeing the results. How long til you saw changes?

Replies

• sengalissa
    sengalissa Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    4 weeks.
  • BumbleBreeBuzz
    BumbleBreeBuzz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    sengalissa wrote: »
    4 weeks.

Exactly right. Sunday started my 4th week, and Tuesday was the first day i really could see physical changes
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    @sengalissa and @BumbleBreeBuzz - which program are you doing? and are you eating at maintenance, deficit, surplus?
  • BumbleBreeBuzz
    BumbleBreeBuzz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Deficit. I'm eating 1200 calories a day
  • RacquetChick
    RacquetChick Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    3 months when I noticed, I did the program last year
  • swh71
    swh71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Entering my fourth week and starting to see some body changes. Eating between 1200-1500 calories a day, 11k steps, 25-30 floors of stairs, 5+ miles per day. Finally feel like my body is deciding this is for real :smile:
  • tomatoey
    Options
    Deficit. I'm eating 1200 calories a day

Ah quite low, then, ok. The bodyweight version?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    In to see/hear results. I'd like to run this program some day but I'm in the middle of another. I'm trying to add some of the lifts from it to what I do now but so far only have hip thrusters.
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Take pictures and then take new pictures every 1-2 weeks. Try using the same lighting, stance, etc. It can be a really fun experience.
  • tomatoey
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    In to see/hear results. I'd like to run this program some day but I'm in the middle of another. I'm trying to add some of the lifts from it to what I do now but so far only have hip thrusters.

Check out his FAQ

Re exercises:

I need more upper glutes. What exercises should I do?

I included an EMG chart in THIS blogpost, however, there are more aspects of hypertrophy training than just activation levels. In general, hip thrusts, back extensions with a rounded upper back, quadruped hip extensions, quadruped donkey kicks, band or cable standing abduction, band hip thrusts, and lateral band walks will serve you well.

I need more lower glutes. What exercises should I do?

I included an EMG chart in THIS blogpost, however, there are more aspects of hypertrophy training than just activation levels. In general, hip thrusts, pendulum quadruped hip extensions, back extensions, single leg hip thrusts, deadlifts, squats, lunges, Bulgarian split squats, reverse hypers, band hip thrusts, and band or cable hip rotations will serve you well.

blogpost in question: http://bretcontreras.com/glute-secrets/
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Ok awesome! I'm eating at a 1200 deficit and doing the at home body weight exercises for now. I'm finding the glute work out easy though...only on day 2 so I'm sure it's building to something :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your fitness level. I wouldn't count on seeing results within weeks if doing this program on a cut, especially at 1200 calories. I saw results by the end of the program when running it at maintenance and slightly above. On a cut, I didn't see anything go downhill but I didn't see any improvement (by that I mean growth.)
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Well I'm fine with no growth I already have pretty large glutes, but so much fat around them. I don't want to lose the muscle, but would like to get rid of fat. My body retains Fat around my butt so this may take a while before I see results haha. I like the program though so I'll stick with it.