No energy

Options
What's going on? I have absoutley no energy to workout or walk any more. I wonder if 1200 calories is too low? I started that on Saturday.

Replies

• xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Are you eating your exercise calories when you are able to work out? I noticed my caleries were too low and I wasn't losing, even with eating my exercise calories so I upped my daily caloiries by a few hundred and I feel so much better! Just play around with the calories and see what's good for you.
  • valleyp
    valleyp Posts: 49
    Options
    1200 calories doesn't do it for me, either but I also notice that if I don't get enough fats that I lose my energy. You might try upping your intake of healthy fats such as coconut oil, raw nuts and avocados.
  • SweetiePie3
    Options
    Thx guys, for the advise im gonna try upping my good fats and calories to see what works :-)
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I started out on 1200 and it made me tired, cranky, and gave me bad headaches. This was without exercise. I bumped up my calories to 1300 which gave me enough energy to exercise and still feel good afterward. I eat about half my exercise calories back and I've been doing great ever since!