I am doing this for me

Options
Hi all, my name is Angela and I am new to the MFP community but not so new to losing weight. It is funny as years ago I was a weight watchers leader (when they had the Freedom Plan) and was very successful at losing my weight and keeping it off for several years. For some reason I have been struggling these last years with trying to take the weight off again. WW did not work for me and I tried several times.

I do believe that perhaps it was my mindset that held me back as this time I am determined, I want to remove the weight and I am doing it for myself and my health. I have about 40 pounds that I wish to remove and I look forward to my journey. So far in my first week, I have learned that although I eat healthy, I eat a lot of carbs. I am spending this time analyzing my current habits and see what needs to be changed, then I can develop a plan. In the meantime, I am getting back into the habit of tracking and have started with some easy activity such as walking and water running class.

I am looking forward to the journey and I am going to enjoy it and see what I learn about myself.

Cheers,
Angela

Replies