Going at it again..

Options
So I've been inactive from this app for awhile now. I'm still somewhat active but I'm not watching what I eat like I should to continue losing. So I need some motivation to stick to it, some friends or just people that are going through the same thing. I just want to be healthy. I don't need nor want to be stick skinny, I just want and need to be healthy, not only for me but my son as well. I want to set a better example for him to follow. So here I am back on this app to keep track of what I'm eating and my fitness as well. I know I can do this, I just might need a little push every now and then! :)
Good luck to all you going through the same thing! I know it's tough but the end results are well worth it!

Replies

• theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I hear you. My concern is not to be skinny, but to be healthy. I am sure you will do this! Good luck to you on your goals. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • LindaLou0802
    LindaLou0802 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! I just logged in today after being inactive for a while. I have noticed in my absence of logging my foods that I was not watching what I eat as well. I decided to start again new today, so I need motivation too. I do want to lose some weight, but mainly be healthy and active and set a good example for my daughter. We can do this!
  • laryssalynch15
    laryssalynch15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I haven't been active here in months, and it really shows on the scales and in my closet. I think a big part of it was not being connected with anyone on the site. Feel free to add me (any of you) if you need more accountability. I know I do.