Insanity Week One friends motivations!

Options
So,

Anyone else insane enough to start Insanity??!?!? Ive been away from MFP for a bit, but coming back. This is where I started and has helped me get to where I am and will continue to help me!

Anyone who has started add me! We can help motivate, because goodness does this workout take A LOT of it! :)

Replies

• spiritedsoul11
    Options
    I just started on Wednesday and so far I am really sore and proud of myself!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I have my last workout of week 2 in a few hours (first session of Cardio Abs. This is gonna hurt). I love it, though. I've been amazed at how dramatic the results have been after so short a period.
  • VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have just started Insanity!!! This program is pure craziness! I have sore muscles that I didn't know even existed! LOL Feel free to add me if you like.
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Insanity is awesome. I just completed my first full week and I love it. It is super hard, and there are quite a few moves that I have had to modify, or some that I simply cannot do. But I stayed moving no matter what. I have not noticed a change in my body yet (Maybe because I have been so sore and have some water retention) but I notice that my endurance is increasing, and that I am becoming more flexible by the day. Insane as it may seem, I cannot wait until I push Play. It is the best part of my day.