Looking for motivational friends!

Options
Hello everyone!!
I'm a returnee, originally lost 120lbs then slowly stopped using the app and regained about 40-45lbs.
Looking to lose this weight again and keep it off.
From my previous experience, having motivational friends makes it easier and much more fun!
Please feel free to add me if your here to get healthy (lose, gain or maintain weight or whatever living a healthy lifestyle looks like for you)
Have a good day!

Replies

• CatscanDo
    CatscanDo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am a returnee... I didn't have the success you did, but am optimistic this time around. Let's do this!
  • TortoiseandtheHair
    TortoiseandtheHair Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm back here for the second time too! I'm also looking for friends!
  • lesleyburgess57
    lesleyburgess57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I,m a newbie and I live in France. This is the first time that I am going to try to diet/eat healthy. I have lived here for nearly 5 years and the weight has started to pile on - too much French bread and pastries. I have started aquagym and want to get back to my weekly Breton dance class and walking the dog but have dodgy knees so have to be careful. I have also added the daily workout app and am determined to do as much as I can. I am in UK at present but will be starting in earnest as soon as I get back home on Monday. Need to lose 2 stone!!!(will be converting it to kilos when home) I am a 57 year old women who still thinks that she is in her 30,s- lol!!! Good luck to you all XXX
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am always game for new friends. Just send me the request
  • sophinetteaua
    sophinetteaua Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys how are you doing? I am new, just started June 1st!!! I am in a group of friend (small we are 7) we aredoing a challenge on 6 months and putting money every month. The winner will treat everybody at the end (dec 1st) and will keep the rest. I am in Aruba we are talking kilosssss want to loose15 kilos (33 lbs) exercises everyday and counting calories. I have 2 days diet break per week (sunday and another one like usually thursday wich is pizza day) but I also have one day detox (friday if pizza thursday) My tips for you is take a pic of you underwear and put it somewhere reallythat helps! Good luck all xxxx