Not eating enough- this is what happens.

Options
I've had a crazy week and every single day I've been significantly below my calorie goal. I do Bar Method every day and up until about Tuesday I had been getting stronger every class. Today I could not finish the regular 20 push ups like I usually do every day- I had to drop to my knees and barely finished. The rest of class was brutal and I really thought I might pass out at the end part. I have NEVER experienced this before and I know for sure that it's because I was, get this---- 1200 under TDEE yesterday. Don't get me wrong- I ate 1900 cals yesterday but according to my Fitbit, I burned about 3100.

This is why you don't undereat. Your body gets weak. You don't improve. You feel crappy. It's not fun!!

Lesson learned!!

Replies

• froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    try not drinking enough water and going for a long run - makes a hangover feel pleasant by comparison :tongue:
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    try not drinking enough water and going for a long run - makes a hangover feel pleasant by comparison :tongue:

^^AGREE
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Water used to be an issue for me too- not anymore! I learned that the hard way too.