Anyone else needing to lose 140 lbs?

Hi all! I am back and am looking for friends with similar goals. I know that I quit last time I was here, but I am determined to make this a lifestyle change. My diary is far from perfect right now, but I still eat the foods I like, just in moderation. I am the biggest I have ever been and I have had a huge problem with emotional eating and binge eating. I have been back and tracking for 10 days now and I'm happy to say no binge eating episodes yet. Please add me so that we can support and motivate each other. I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

Replies

• ecsumaria
    ecsumaria Posts: 27 Member
    welcome back! I have a lot to lose too don't fret! We will get there! :)
  • nhotcoals
    nhotcoals Posts: 1 Member
    You are not the only one. I have about the same goal. I had 90 lbs of it by eating right and exercising, then I got super happy... Met a boy (now my husband), bought a house, got a puppy, renovated out house and then got married a couple of months ago. I suddenly noticed that NOTHING FITS, lol. It's time to make a change. I like having others to talk too but have found that you have to want it enough to do it alone. Others just make the journey a little easier!!
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Hi, I'm looking to lose about 130 pounds and just started on here a few days ago. I haven't had a binge episode in almost a month, there have been some close calls though. I just find something to distract myself. Support is definitely important.
  • rachelfishman89
    rachelfishman89 Posts: 9 Member
    Welcome back! Add me and we'll stay on track!
  • jusme1977
    jusme1977 Posts: 19 Member
    I added you all! This is so much more doable when you have great friends for support. I look forward to sharing this journey with you all!