Taking the plunge!

Options
Nike05
Nike05 Posts: 4 Member
I did it. No more saying I'll start tomorrow, or next week, or next month. No more saying, just one more.... I'm into my first week of giving up temptations and getting back into a regular workout routine and it feels great! Hoping I can finish out the summer strong and reach my goals!

Replies

• taterfit
    taterfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back into the mix. You got this :) good luck with your goals keep Up the great work.
  • salstg
    salstg Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Me too! For slightly different reasons.... I have a triathlon my brothers want to do that happens end of summer. I've been putting it off but I'm on day 6 of eating better and working out. Probably should have started a couple of months ago.... any how.... congrats and good luck! If you need words of encouragement you know where to find it! :)
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Nike05 wrote: »
    I did it. No more saying I'll start tomorrow, or next week, or next month. No more saying, just one more.... I'm into my first week of giving up temptations and getting back into a regular workout routine and it feels great! Hoping I can finish out the summer strong and reach my goals!

Awesome for you!

Knowing your own kdyptonite and getting away from it is a tough thing to do!

Ha

Hang I there and do it!