I will lose this weight!!

Options
Hi friends! I'm a 32 year old soon to be first time mom (October 5th). My Dr. recently explained to me that I'm at risk for diabetes and other health issues if I don't lose weight. She went on to explain to me that though I am pregnant I should not to gain any weight during this pregnancy and can lose weight and still have a healthy baby. Since hearing the news I have been able to maintain my weight but losing weight has been out of reach. About three weeks ago I decided that in order to help myself I would need to make some drastic changes in what I eat in order to get healthy. See the problem is that my body doesn't digest meat and dairy well. This looked like my stomach hurting after meals. I seem to always be in constant pain and discomfort. It really affected my life in all areas including my personal relationships with people and in the workplace. After doing research I discovered that I can still consume all the daily nutrition I need through a plant-based diet. At that point I decided to give it a try. Since day one I noticed a huge difference. I no longer have stomachaches after each meal and I feel amazing! I honestly never imagined that I would feel this good. Now that I have found something that works for me I would like to take it up a notch. That's why I'm here. I'm looking for motivated people with similar health goals. My current weight is 269 pounds. My goal is to eventually lose 129 pounds. I know that this is not going to be an easy journey but I hope that by joining this community I can find support and also offer my support to others. I wish you all the very best in your journeys and please remember you are not alone in this!