Your story on how to boost energy levels and concentration

blabla66
blabla66 Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone, I never really post on mpf, but I just love reading all the stories that u folks share around here. The success stories are incredibly motivating, but one thing that I really want to understand better is how the quality of life changes through diet and exercise. And I don’t mean nutrition-wise or confidence-wise, but in terms of energy levels and concentration.

Do you have any personal stories to share – how you compare your energy levels from before and after your weight loss journey, or how you feel after a workout (for example I sometimes get the runner’s high that lasts for quite a while after a workout and I get waaaay too energetic :D), or how your concentration is affected by the type of food your eat (pizza makes me sleepy for example)?
I’d love to hear your personal stories on what works for you or what doesn’t, and especially any success stories you might have. Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!