HI! I'm new from springfield MO. USA and lookin 4 friends!

My name is Sandie and I'm from Springfield Missouri in the good 'ol USA. I'm 50, 5'8" tall and have 150 lbs. to lose. I'm looking for friends and would be especially thankful for any "low carb" friends. If you are low fat/ high carb thats ok too! I just ask that you not judge me for my high fat, low carb program. It is prescribed by my doctor and 100 % supervised by him. I've been on it for a month (although new to mfp) and am down 26 lbs. from my start date. My blood sugar was on the verge of needing pharmaceutical intervention, but after only one month is now completely normal with no meds needed. I feel so much better too. I have more energy and am very clear minded and hunger pangs are a thing of the past. I look forward to getting to know everyone that I cross paths with! God bless u! Sandie

Replies

• Nurse89Nicole
    Nurse89Nicole Posts: 11 Member
    Way to go and welcome! I did he,lc but my sugar was getting too low.. Now I just try to moderate. Keep up the good work!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Hi Sandie, I'm Julie! My highest weight was 283, I joined MFP when I was at 250 and have lost 30lbs so far. Hoping for another 45 and then I'll reevaluate. Feel free to add me I'm usually on here every day! The more friends the merrier! ☺
  • jpburcham
    jpburcham Posts: 98 Member
    Congratulations of the 26 Pounds ! Feel free add me as well.
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Hi Sandie