Premium upgrade question

Options
I upgraded to the Premium & it says that you can have your calories on your dashboard. I have an iPhone 5S & I can't seem to get it too go on there. Does anyone know what I might need to do? Also on my phone it says that I'm a premium member, but on the computer it says I need to upgrade. Ugh Anyone else have this problem? I would appreciate any help. Thanks! :)

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Perhaps the MFP tech support desk would be more helpful:

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com
  • ParisPrincesse
    ParisPrincesse Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I emailed them. They are trying to help. :) I just wanted to see if maybe someone else might have had the same problem.
  • ParisPrincesse
    Options
    Omg Thank You. I will go do that now. :)
  • ParisPrincesse
    Options
    Ok I did that & it still isn't working. I swear I feel like I'm crazy. Lol Did you join the premium from your phone or computer?

I haven't had any issues changing my dashboard on premium. i have the iPhone 6. if you hit the More tab in the bottom right of the main page, at the top it says premium. click that and you'll see two tabs (premium features and subscription status). click the premium features and you'll get the complete list of settings you can adjust. the last one at the bottom says home screen dashboard. this is where you choose which items to show on your dashboard.

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    Did you try logging out and logging back in?
  • ParisPrincesse
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Did you try logging out and logging back in?

Yes. :( That didn't work either. They are trying to help me. I did the 1 month on my phone & they said it's not showing I even have the premium, but when I go in to check it on iTunes it says I have an active account. I am so confused.