Am I ever going to get there???

Options
I keep falling off the wagon, gaining 5 lbs, getting back on, losing 0.5, then falling off again! NOOOOOO

Replies

• Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I'm telling you just need some support it sounds like! I have added a bunch of friends on here from all over the world and they are all so supportive with great tips and just support. If you'd like add me and I will cheer you on! Most of the people have or have had the same struggles!
  • KeepRunning27
    KeepRunning27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's a daily struggle
  • artsbysimon
    artsbysimon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well I have one small advice whatever you are craving or can't wait to eat is always available . So if you can avoid that extra slice or piece of food do it because it is going nowhere.
  • eihcir1
    eihcir1 Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    It's all about discipline, portion control mixed with a healthy dose of exercise per day. You will get there. Start with a big breakfast.I like to drink tea during the day and a 20 ounce Brita bottle or 2 of water. There are lot of things you can do to curb the hunger throughout the day.Eat some vegetables in a salad with a low calorie vinaigrette dressing.Have some fruit or nuts to hold you throughout the day. Maybe even some Triscuits,town house flat breads or reduced fat cheez-its when you get the urge. You can put some raspberries and almond milk in blender and have a healthy raspberry drink. There are even some great recipes that my fitness has on here. If you are willing to pay attention to the calories you consume,exercise and are dedicated, it will happen. Don't get discouraged by setbacks when they come. Ya gotta roll with it. Good luck!
  • SlimPossible8
    SlimPossible8 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me if you need support I do too. I fell off the wagon and gained 10 lbs back when I was only 10 away from goal. Now I have 20 to go again. :(
  • stellabeam25
    stellabeam25 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I was suppose to lose 5 lbs in 1 month...I lost 2.5 the first week and haven't moved since. Especially considering my constant bad habit of allowing myself to pass my calorie diet at least 3 to 4 days out of each week. Do I really want this? Any tips to overcome this?
  • slassi37
    slassi37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We can add each other because I keep falling off to, I need the motivation to stay on track