My results for this past year

Options
shadow2soul
shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:
1ainckst9d2b.jpg
June 12, 2014 - I was 2 weeks postpartum. I had my second precious little boy (c-section). This picture marks the end of my 9 month weight loss break. Every pound I gained during that break was worth it.
June 12, 2015 - Ta Da. 1 year later and all the pregnancy weight is gone plus an additional 35 lbs was ditched.

Replies

• MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Whoop!!!!! Good work there!
  • mama_bear327
    mama_bear327 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! This actually gives me hope because I am 10 weeks postpartum and just starting after a C-section. Thank you for posting :)
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    A lovely difference lass :-) It's good to see how the same clothes fit, or rather don't :smiley: Do you know what your starting weight was? What has been your diet and exercise?
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    MrsMizart wrote: »
    A lovely difference lass :-) It's good to see how the same clothes fit, or rather don't :smiley: Do you know what your starting weight was? What has been your diet and exercise?
    @MrsMizart -
    My weight on June 12, 2014 was 194 lbs. I was 212 lbs two days before my c-section and if we go way back to my highest weight, I was 260 lbs after my first c-section at the end of 2011/early 2012. I'm 5'4.5", so about average in height.

I don't follow any particular diet. I watch my calories and I'm trying to get better about my protein intake. My average calories consumed for the past year has been 1885 total calories (some months average around 1700 and some up to 2100...depends on how active I am).

Between May 29, 2014 and September 11, 2014, I didn't workout (c-section recovery). On September 11, 2014, I started the X-TrainFit at Home 90 Day DVD program. After I finished, I did Rockin' Body for a little over a month. Then starting Feb of this year, we got a family membership to our local YMCA. I started Zombies,Run!5k on Feb 1st and Stronglifts 5x5 on Feb 13. About mid April, I switched from Stronglifts 5x5 to Ice Cream Fitness 5x5. I switched programs, because I think I will benefit from the extra lifts in Ice Cream Fitness 5x5. The programs are very similar.
    I've also done workouts on Xbox Fitness randomly. As well as Leslie Sansone: 30 Day Walk Off Kit and this month I decided to start Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (along with my other workouts).
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!