Coffee??

Options
2»

Replies

• go4me1
    go4me1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have cinnamon Bon k cups and vanilla caramel coffee are power.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    I drink it black and unsweetened (like my soul).
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    1001-th thread created about coffee this month.
  • danijean2013
    danijean2013 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'll never give it up!!!! I usually stop at Tim Hortons on my way to work for a regular coffee with cream and hazelnut.
  • sarabrunning
    sarabrunning Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Coffee black, home ground and brewed mild roast French press or drip. I have a small cup In the morning or before a workout a few days a week. Helps reduce my asthma prior to a run or hike, tip from a paramedic friend, really works.
  • Onperch
    Onperch Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Helps reduce my asthma.

Good to know. I'll try that before my next mountain bike outing next week. And French press without getting the water over 200 degrees is delish :smile:

• Fabulousfoodiefun
    Fabulousfoodiefun Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a good Americano....so much that I got one sweet espresso maker. Costly but I now save $5 a day soooo....it's almost paid for itself. Now.....to find the perfect wine making set up and we'd really be talking....
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I love coffee. I used to go for cream and sugar, but now I prefer it black. If I'm going to drink coffee, I want to taste the coffee, haha. I do love the white chocolate mocha with less syrup and a double shot from starbucks though. Haven't had that in about a year.