Going out to tonight!

Options
I'm going out tonight with my friends and I'm going to try not to worry about calories but does anyone have any drink suggestions that are a little lower in calories? I like fruity girly drinks lol

Replies

• TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    Options
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    I'm going out tonight with my friends and I'm going to try not to worry about calories but does anyone have any drink suggestions that are a little lower in calories? I like fruity girly drinks lol

If it's a fruity girly drink, it's going to be based on fruit juice & simple syrup (sugar syrup) and liquors that mask the alcohol taste. They will all be high calorie.

Maybe wine would be your best bet.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Lime, soda & vodka.
    Wine.
    Peach schnapps & diet lemonade.
    Vanilla vodka & diet Coke.

Sadly the fancy fruity cocktails tend to be quite calorific, so you probably want to limit yourself with those.
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Like the others have said, it's the "fruity, girly drinks" that you're best to keep away from!
    Prosecco/Cava/Champagne style drinks aren't too bad calorie-wise.

I wish i was going out!
    Me and the other half are having a boring night in, with only "Big Brother" to look forward to. Lol
    Enjoy!
  • BumbleBreeBuzz
    BumbleBreeBuzz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I probably stick to vodka sodas lol @ExRelaySprinter you will probably save some calories at home!