PGX Daily???? Does it work

Options
Hello all

Any idea if this has actually helped anyone. I have been taking it for over 3 months now and it seems not really to be doing anything. I have maintaned my weight but not seeing the weight loss that I was expecting for the time that I have been taking it. Any help out there??

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    It has been working for me, I find it really helps me with my sugar cravings and that has helped me to lose weight.
  • Mila_MM
    Mila_MM Posts: 6
    Options
    I've been taking it for almost a week, and it has definitely cut my cravings! I'm down 3 lbs since I started taking it. The girl who sold it to me at a local vitamin store had been taking it herself, and told me that if I didn't think it was working I could bring it back. That's what sold me. I'm skeptical of diet supplements, so for the employee to have that much faith in a fiber supplement and offer a guarantee was a lot!

If it's not having much of an effect on your appetite or cravings, it could be a problem of not enough water. Drinking a lot of water when you take the supplement is what makes the fiber bulk up and gives you the feeling of satiety. I take it twice a day, right when I wake up, and in the afternoon. I take 2 twice a day, even though the recommendation 3-6 per meal! It's just a little expensive to take that much!

But really, try a ton of water :smile:
    Good Luck!!!
  • happy115
    Options
    Have you had any side affects taking them? I'm starting them this week, but my major concern is getting migraines and constipation as reviews had noted.
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have a bottle of it at home. I took it for a week and then forgot about it until I saw this thread. I think I'll give it another go. I don't get cravings often but I'm hoping it will help with hunger - that's why I bought it in the first place.
  • happy115
    Options
    My biggest problem right now is not necessarily hunger, but just eating to be eating! I'll do fine for the day because of my work schedule and not bringing extra food with me, but when I get home... I'll eat just to eat. I did however, feel very full after yesterday's dinner even though it's smaller than what I am use to. Today is my 3rd day on it. it's helped me to realize that in the past, I've done a lot of eating for the sake of eating.
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, I think that we often eat for the wrong reasons. It is a mind shift into eating for fueling the body rather than for the other million reasons that exist.
  • tops2007
    tops2007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My foster mom has been taking it since the beginning of the summer and she has lost 20lbs without really do much different. From 1 bottle I tried I lost about 7lbs when I got serious about taking them. I am bad at remembering to take pills so it took me a while to get a habit of taking them but when I did I seen results. My foster mom says it takes about a month to really start to work. I didn't take it for the last 2 weeks because I ran out and where I was buying it was expensive but then Wal Mart had them on sale and was cheaper than where I was buying it. I take 1 with each meal unless I really misbehave than I will take an extra. Its too expensive to take the full dosage but you don't usually need the full dosage it says. My foster mom also only takes 3 a day, 2 in the morning and 1 at dinner.