Commited to or getting commited...

Hello to all reading this! I am an energetic 40 something nurse who loves living on the coast. I am married to my dream guy (yay). I love to flat water kayak, ride bikes (all kinds), even roller blade a bit. The hubs and I used to run races all the time. 5k, 8k, 10k, 15k and I even ran a half marathon once. I did not do it in a healthy way....I push myself a bit to far to fast. And we haven't signed up for a race in a few years.
Now I am looking at learning how to eat for my body not my tongue. I am looking at developing better lifelong habits and not just collecting t-shirts and medals. hehe I love them both! So here I am with a fitbit (I wear it on my ankle). What can this little thing do for me?
I envision new habits. That takes 28 days of consecutive use! So I need to log on to myfitnesspal and fitbit everyday....every day...and log my food, my water, my exercise. Today is day ONE!
If you want to come along with me and develop new habits and new strengths and maybe learn a few things about ourselves...and maybe lose a couple pounds along the way, then join me.

Replies