New…again.

Options
mjgrin
mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
Hey everyone. My name is Marah. I've been using MFP off and on for quite some time and now I'm back at another attempt at weight loss here. I'd love friends who are going to be active. I like to give encouragement and be encouraged. I've been overweight my entire life and I'm sick of always being the fattest person in the room. I'm 5'8".

CW: 304 lbs.
GW: 150 lbs.

I'm going to start out by drinking more water, cutting out soda and slowly start adjusting to no processed foods. I eat junk everyday and I'm sick of feeling like crap all of the time.

Replies

• sritatsat
    sritatsat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anything is possible if you get down to it. And am not saying this just for the sake of it...

Good luck
  • Scottnev
    Scottnev Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Luck :) If you need any motivation or advice hit me up :)
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Thanks both of you. :)
  • exuberant30
    exuberant30 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 80lbs. Add me and we'll do this together
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    "I'm sick of feeling like crap all of the time."

I know the feeling, and once I got to that point it all began to change. Remember that feeling and use it as your motivation. Good luck to you. Feel free to add me.
  • BrendaMaldonado1
    BrendaMaldonado1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I believe any person can lose weight once they set their mind to it...
    You will reach your goal if you try ☺
  • emziekvezeau
    emziekvezeau Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 3 and 4 years ago weighed in at 250lbs!
    I know how you feel and what you are going through ! I'm on my last 10 lbs and it has been difficult!
    Difficult, but worth it!! Don't give up! You can do this!! There will be regressions, but there will be a steady flow of success as long as you never give up!!
  • emziekvezeau
    emziekvezeau Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    View each brand new day as chance to start over if the day prior didn't go so well! Leave yesterday where it belongs!!! Don't punish yourself for what happened in the past!
    I had many of those days , believe me!! The key is to never, ever stop trying!!