Question about the ticker that's on our profile page

Options
Monklady123
Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
If you click on your name on the very top of the MFP window it takes you to your profile page where you can edit your personal info. If you scroll down a bit there's one of those weight-loss tickers there. I clicked "personalize" and made mine to look like how I wanted it to. But how do I change the numbers? i.e., how do I get it to show how much weight I've lost?

Yeah, I'm sure it's really obvious and right in front of my face, but I don't see it.
Thanks very much.

Replies

• rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    There should be options you can select at the left if I remember correctly where you choose to show between different values like weight lost, actual weight etc . It should give you these options during the process of editing.
  • rachael00679
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I am on iPad but it looks much the same on pc too.
    jztm45.jpg
  • Monklady123
    Options
    Yes, I saw those options. I did that when I set it up. But for some reason mine isn't showing my weight lost.
  • Monklady123
    Options
    Oh, I just figured it out! Quite by accident, just clicking random things. I had to click "add to site" before I saw an option to enter weight. I didn't click that at first because I don't have a "site" anywhere. lolol

Thanks for trying to help me. :)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Go to web version of MFP

Go to my home
    Check in
    Edit previous entries

Edit your very first weight to be the weight you started your journey on

Then when you add your progress weights it will calculate from there

A lot of people join MFP with a weight then don't do anything, come back and they've gained weight and start from there but it still calculates from the very first weight ever entered
  • rachael00679
    Options
    Glad you worked it out :)