Need Encouragement, I'd Love to help!

Options
I just really started using this app to keep track of my macro nutrients. Women who are held accountable are more successful in weight loss than not having someone or others encouraging them! I've been successful bc of BeyondFit Mom sisters! Another sister in my BeyondFit Mom Members group said she uses this app for tracking macro nutrients! I was an athlete all through childhood through college and then I was sidelined with too many concussions. I worked on an ambulance till I hurt my back and can never return to work, since 14 July 2013. My neurosurgeon says I need to lose weight. It's very hard, when you can't exercise much at all! I was bed ridden for 7 weeks, before Christmas in 2014 and promised myself that I would get out and walk a few feet daily. I gave up sugar and flour, since 25th of February, 2015 and I've lost 36.8 pounds. For exercise, I do a modified exercises that BeyondFit Mom (I know her personally and I don't have to be a mom to join) and I walk every day now up to 30 minutes, and I do my Physical Therapy exercises daily. I also gave up dairy, since it's not apart of a fat loss eating and I am just starting to keep track of my calories and macro nutrients and then I will start my carb cycling. I LOVE to encourage others and would love to encourage YOU! Add me as a friend! Below is my photos of progress between 01 April 2015 and 04 May 2015 I didn't take a June photo but will take a July photo! I've also lost 15" total. rydhkv6bi5c4.jpg