In need of supportive friends

Options
Hey, my name is Katie and I'm from England UK. I am not new to my fitness pal, in fact I lost over 30lbs two years back but I am struggling to gain the will power this time round. I have recently had a baby so my time is not just mine anymore and i think that's why I am failing. I would love some friends who may be in a similar position and need support also. Lets help each other. I also am hoping to lose 5 stone.

Replies

• jessrose1981
    jessrose1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting. I Have About 55LBS To lose. I need all the support I can get.
  • CH2828
    CH2828 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back too.... There's a discussion I started called "Never Give Up" under motivation and support. I'm hoping that will help. But I would love to add people who are working on their fitness... We can do this!
  • julisudman
    julisudman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. Will add you
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You are not alone, I'm trying to reloose a few pounds
  • majorschmuck
    majorschmuck Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm very serious about my fitness goals and I don't get much support at home. So I'm always looking for friends in this community to help me stay motivated or who need motivating. I often find that motivating others helps keep me going.
  • stepmelisa
    stepmelisa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 30lbs. I need help and some advice. Current weight 214. My idle weight is 180.
  • bandgsmom1
    bandgsmom1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to get and give support too. I need to loose a total of 55 pounds. However, my immediate goal is to loose 30 pounds by October 15th. That is the date I leave on a 10 day mission trip to Haiti. Please feel free to add me.
  • Shaimmakai
    Shaimmakai Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also gearing up to jump back on the fitness train! Feeling a bit of dread about getting 100% back on following and obeying the fitness pal. I successfully lost the 10 pounds I wanted to get rid of last year, then me did a huge move and relocated and I fell off the exercise and logging my food almost completely and now that 10 is right back on:( I keep saying ok, im starting next week and then pushing it a bit and finding excuses like "my pal coming to visit for a week and how will we have fun if I'm on a strict calorie count and exercise routine "... Excuses. Anyways long story short, I'm excited to get going and look forward to reading your stories and hope we all succeed!!
  • lucylindabaker
    lucylindabaker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm from England too and need that extra boost to help me along the way! I'll add you now, if anyone else wants to add me please feel free!
  • jillfrisch
    jillfrisch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need some supportive friends too. I am back on MFP after some time. I think it is the only thing that works and reading everyones success stories is very motivating.