Excessive (Obsessive?) trying on clothes

Options
bketchum1981
bketchum1981 Posts: 130 Member
I always arrange my clothes on Sundays for the upcoming work week. This week is highly unusual because I'm going out of town (work related). Additionally, I'm headed to a weekend country concert after that. I think I have tried on no less than 30 outfits today. Probably a little crazy but there's so much to choose from now!! What's a girl to do??

Replies

• rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Not obsessive :)
    Your heading away and you have an event to attend! I believe that if you look good you feel good so its good to take time and plan and feel confident.
    Enjoy your week!
  • rcontr7
    rcontr7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Isn't it so fun?! I never understood the obsession with clothes until I lost weight - now I do!
  • jodes023
    jodes023 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ha-ha...I recently did that for a trip to New York. Each outfit packed together with its coordinates- wore only half of it! I can spend days packing, between making a list and trying everything on! Drives me crazy...yet I still do it lol. One day I'm going to try to do the opposite and take a trip and just live out of a carry on bag! Enjoy your getaway!! B)
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Good problem to have isn't it? Enjoy!
  • Cupcaker35
    Cupcaker35 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Completely normal...Enjoy your choices and your trip! Heck I like playing dress up too :* especially in the dressing rooms at clothing stores
  • bketchum1981
    bketchum1981 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Luv the encouragement and to know I'm "normal."
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Obsessive? More like proactive! :) Have a great trip!
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I think I have tried on no less than 30 outfits today.
    OMG you have 30 outfits????

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!