50 LBS by DECEMBER ?

Options
13»

Replies

• MrsR130
    MrsR130 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Also have the goal to lose 40 lbs by December so that I am at a healthy weight before planning a pregnancy. Will send out some friend requests!
  • DaveAkeman
    DaveAkeman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    It is possible. I have lost 74 in the past 4 months, and I know of many others who have done similar. However, I have significantly more to lose, and I am a man. Both of these worked in my favor. And it took a lot of dedication. Running 3-4 times a week. And REALLY cutting calories significantly.

HOWEVER . . . I REALLY suggest you don't put yourself on a timeline, especially one that is so harsh. You CAN lose this weight, but you MIGHT NOT be able to do it on your timeline. If you have a timeline, it may just make you frustrated. If you start now and just keep the needle moving in the right direction, I PROMISE that you will feel and look better in December than you even IMAGINE now. However, you MIGHT NOT be 50 pounds down. If that is discouraging to hear, then you really, really should not give yourself a time deadline. Like I said - just keep the needle moving in the right direction.
  • jessicawatt20
    jessicawatt20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rebekahl87 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Rebekah, from Texas! I started my journey earlier this year at 215 and REALLY committed a few months ago to changing my nutrition and working out 5-6 days/wk. I've been able to lose 31 lbs so far and my goal is to lose 50 lbs as well; goal weight 135 because I'm not that tall :wink: Doing that by the end of this year would be fabulous! I'm up for being your virtual fitness pal! :smile:

Hey! I'm a Texas girl too starting at 206 & wanting to get down to 135! I'm so excited to start and I'm glad to see someone with a similar goal! I'd love to join y'all for accountability!