20's to drop 20 lbs in 20 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• kalibsmom
    kalibsmom Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and would love to join!!

Name.............................. Start Weight ............................ Current Weight ......................... + / - LBS
    Emmylou13...........................157...............................................157...................................... 0 LBS
    Dusty73085...........................168.7............................................168.7...................................... 0 LBS
    Curvykatie..............................145.6............................................145.6.......................................0 LBS
    wildfiery..................................195................................................195..........................................0 LBS
    whittrusty................................225.8............................................216.2...................................... - 9.6 LBS ---- Boo yah! :)
    00trayn...................................177.0.............................................177.0.......................................0 LBS
    sarahgallienne81.................223.0............................................223.0........................................0 LBS
    NaokoHeart............................196.4............................................196.4........................................0LBS
    Cnbethea................................162.6............................................162.6.........................................0lbs
    Breathe_Glamour...................175.0............................................173.......................................... - 2lbs
    kalibsmom..............................187.................................................187...........................................0lbs
  • renewed
    renewed Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    Just had a baby please sign me up.......................:smile:

Name.............................. Start Weight ............................ Current Weight ......................... + / - LBS
    Emmylou13...........................157...............................................157...................................... 0 LBS
    Dusty73085...........................168.7............................................168.7...................................... 0 LBS
    Curvykatie..............................145.6............................................145.6.......................................0 LBS
    wildfiery..................................195................................................195..........................................0 LBS
    whittrusty................................225.8............................................216.2...................................... - 9.6 LBS ---- Boo yah! :)
    00trayn...................................177.0.............................................177.0.......................................0 LBS
    sarahgallienne81.................223.0............................................223.0........................................0 LBS
    NaokoHeart............................196.4............................................196.4........................................0LBS
    Cnbethea................................162.6............................................162.6.........................................0lbs
    Breathe_Glamour...................175.0............................................173.......................................... - 2lbs
    kalibsmom..............................187.................................................187...........................................0lbs
    maggiecharles...........................193...........................................193.................................................0 lbs
  • Dusty73085
    Dusty73085 Posts: 40
    Options
    Today for me was fantastic!! I got on the scale this morning and was surprised to see I had dropped a little over 1 lb for the second day in a row!! That is the first time in my 2 months of consistent work outs that that has happened!!

Needless to say, it was a great motivator and I killed 520 calories today with my P90X Cardio X workout.

I also just found out yesterday that I will be my good friends Maid of Honor at her wedding next year!! Its going to be a crazy summer, but Im ready...bring it ON!!!
  • emmylou13
    emmylou13 Posts: 46
    Options
    hey everyone... the lbs are just falling off right now... (this NEVER happens for me)... but I guess the extra motivation to stay on track from this group and the beach party I have to go to in a week ... ugh... has really got me to kick it into gear... I have been eating a TON too... not going over due to exercise but I feel full all day :) wonderful... I hope everyone else is doing well... remember we have our first weigh-in on MONDAY so keep up the motivation this weekend (I know it will be hard for me... but we can do this). I may not post this weekend as the BF and I are going north to visit our parents and hit the beach :) <--- while I a SUPERRR excited about the beach, I am not so excited about the swim suit... oh well... just more motivation! Keep it up ladies!
  • kaymiller2
    kaymiller2 Posts: 26
    Options
    maggiecharles...........................193...........................................193.................................................0 lbs
    kaymiller2.................................155.0............................................154.0.........................................1 lb :)

ok - I need some motivation/accountability! here goes! ;-) we can do this!!!
  • salvirez
    salvirez Posts: 25
    Options
    Count me in! I have VERY slowly lost 5 pounds. Three pounds prior to joining MFP and two pounds after religiously logging onto MFP. I sometimes fall off the wagon by eating one bad thing and giving up entirely on that day. This will keep me motivated and accountable, we can do it! Oh, and I just turned 25.

kaymiller2.................................155.0............................................154.0.........................................1 lb :)
    salvirez.....................................138.................................................133...........................................- 5 LBS
  • stephlewis
    stephlewis Posts: 59
    Options
    Woo me too! hope it isn't too late to join! I'm 20 years old, a marine wife & mommy of a 14 month old. I'm currently attending college part-time for Vetrinary Assisting. I joined MFP a couple months ago & lost 6lbs so far! I won't log those onto our chart since I'm starting this today...

SW: 204.2
    GW: 184

salvirez.....................................138.................................................133...........................................- 5 LBS
    stephlewis...............................204.2.............................................204.2...........................................0 LBS
  • stephlewis
    stephlewis Posts: 59
    Options
    I love the idea of a weekly challenge as well! Maybe the challenge could be posted on weigh-in day? =)
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for Monday! After resisting some serious temptation yesterday, I'm feeling even better, stronger...and losing 1 pound since my Tuesday weigh-in doesn't hurt. :smile:

I have a wedding to go to tonight (I will allow myself one small slice of cake...what's a wedding without cake?)...so I'm gonna burn some calories busting a move on the dance floor!

Have a healthy weekend everyone!
  • Sweetheart6lk
    Options
    Hey everone, i too hope its not too late to join because im in if its ok. I am a registered nurse, newly married and we just bought a house. Although Im very active on a daily basis, the pounds started creeping on when I was 16 and they haven't stopped (I'm 23 now). Anyway, im guessing theres like 18 or 19 weeks left on this challenge. My goal will be to be down 22 lbs, i've lost like 7 or 8 since joining but I'll post my current weight now.

SW: 229 CW starting challenge: 221.2 Goal for end of challenge: 199 lbs

stephlewis...............................204.2.............................................204.2...........................................0 LBS
    Sweetheart6lk ........................ 221.2............................................. 221.2.........................................0 lbs
  • emmylou13
    emmylou13 Posts: 46
    Options