Tuna and?..

Options
markdoddsy7
markdoddsy7 Posts: 9 Member
What do you have with tuna?

I've just had tuna with hot and spicey salasa, its really nice!

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I don't eat tuna. :D
  • markdoddsy7
    Options
    Nice one haha, well do you like fish?

I have been having a lot of fish lately. Like salmon, cod and smoked haddock. I love it, full of protein!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I love fresh fish and seafood. Been eating a lot of ocean trout - can only get farmed salmon here which I won't eat, so ocean trout seems to be a good option.

Crispy skin, just cooked.... Delicious! At the moment it's with stir fried vegies cooked in coconut oil and butter, but that's only because I'm doing comp prep and sticking to a meal plan.
  • markdoddsy7
    Options
    That sounds great. Fresh fish is the best, I will try some trout :)
  • Nessa489
    Nessa489 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tuna and apples! Sometimes I'll melt American cheese on tuna (with a little light mayo and dill relish mixed in) and eat it with apples. Yummy!

But sometimes I just eat plain tuna with salt and pepper too. :smile:

Starting to love salsa on foods, will have to try tuna!
  • qqsha
    qqsha Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    depends on the ingredients I have available, but for canned tuna I will eat it with: ranch dressing, relish, apples, cheese, garlic, onion, lettuce, spinach, cabbage, carrots, green onion, bell peppers, cucumber, etc.

The ranch dressing is a must, but the rest of it all depends on what I have in the fridge.
  • SusenThomson
    SusenThomson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I made a tuna, corn and leek soufflé the other day was lovely cjces53s9vba.jpg
  • KatsuNinja
    KatsuNinja Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just had a tin of sardines in tomato sauce with steamed veggies... Tasty, filling and high in protein!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I like to mix tuna and avocado. It's pretty good that way. Or just throw it on top of some spinach and make a salad.
  • BethClicks
    BethClicks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    White tuna, EVOO, a squeeze of lime, and chopped onion and peppers; eaten in a lettuce wrap. YUM!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Tuna, mayo, finely chopped onion, parsley - on Wasa rye crispbread <3

I don't like fish, but I love tuna, salmon, trout, herring (included kippers and sardines), and mackerel :#

I love seafood, but hate scallops and dislike crab :s
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I like to make a salad with tuna, chick peas and marinated artichoke hearts. It's delicious.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Today I have it mixed in with a bunch of beans (kidney, green and chick peas) some olive oil, vinegar and cilantro. Can't wait for lunch!!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    tuna, mayo, salt pepper, lemon juice, pickle and pickle juice. mmm also very good on lime tortilla chips
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Capers and chopped radishes. It sounds crazy but it works.
  • rosiecheeks1979
    rosiecheeks1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I sometimes mix with cottage cheese, chopped apple, relish, onion, salt and pepper.
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I made a tuna salad for lunch today, a bowl full of tuna, white cabbage, carrot, cucumber, beetroot and red onion, plus salad cream to taste, nom nom.
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Avocado girl here! *_*
  • rhiannynsmom
    rhiannynsmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    tuna mixed with buffalo wing sauce. yummy!
  • patrishsee
    patrishsee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tuna with a bit of marinara and parmesan on top. Bake and serve with one cup pasta. Very satisfying.