First day of the rest of my life.

Options
Hello everybody out there. I am here to help start my life anew. I've always been a bigger girl as far back as I can remember. My weight topped out last year at right about 350 (I don't know exactly because scales were my worst enemy). I have made some progress in my most recent weigh in was at just under 320. I'm really hoping the support from community on here, plus the ability to track my calories and really take accountability for staying active, I will have more success. I really want to take back my life and achieve some of my goals:

-feel comfortable actually being in pictures when I'm not trying to hide and be that floating head in the background.
-be the role model nurse instead of the one that you really question why you're taking health advise from (I'm in nursing school right now)
-be able to shop in the normal clothing stores
-be able to ride a roller coaster again
-go skydiving for the first time

Anybody that would like to be friends. I welcome it. We can encourage each other and help each other on our journeys.

~Arianna

Replies

• megang13
    megang13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You have many of the same goals as me!!! I'm 21, my last weigh in I was at 216.6 (I started at 236.7). I'm also in nursing school as we speak (can we say stress eating?!). I also have the issue of working OVERNIGHTS, yikes! It's hell on my diet but I've been doing good! Lost 20 pounds so far!!! If you'd like to chat about anything just shoot me a message!!! (I can't WAIT to be able to buy "normal" clothes again!)
  • AriannaInProgress
    AriannaInProgress Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMG, right? I work a night shift as well, but at least my job is super active. But I'm still in the hospital and all the nurses offer me all their goody junk food they're snacking on, haha.