Looking for encouraging and motivating friends!

Options
Hi all! Been on MFP for a while and would love to add some new friends that could help with encouragement and motivation. I would return the favor. Been actively dieting for about two weeks now (I dieted on and off throughout the year). I weigh 282lb and want to get down to 200lb so I have a long way to go. I'm on almost every day, mostly because I've become addicted to counting calories lol. Please feel free to add me if you are looking for the same type of friend!

Replies

• canhardlyweight
    Options
    Hi there, I joined a couple of weeks ago, and then forgot about it. Yesterday I went to the doctor and he suggested that I limit my carbs, so here I am again! This time I am going to keep it up. I need to get healthy, and the only way that is going to happen is if I get rid of this excess weight. My hubby is very supportive - he is even doing it with me.
    I told my daughter to help herself to anything with carbs in the fridge so that we can get rid of them. I cannot have the temptation in the house. She was happy to oblige. She is having a friend over tonight to cook a pizza. :)
    Keep up the good work! You've lost 33 lbs so far - that's fantastic!
  • stagingfirstplace
    stagingfirstplace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great work so far! I love to motivate people and try to spread my love evenly between all of my friends! Feel free to add me! And just a warning my food entries are in my food notes as i do not log my calories but still enjoy chatting and motivating friends on here, but you still get to read about my delish meals :)! Good luck i know you can do it! :flowerforyou: