Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

small NSV that will keep me going this time.....

luvmydoggies
luvmydoggies Posts: 27 Member
In the last 3 years I had gained so much weight and I tried to lose weight several times and I would manage to lose about 10 lbs then give up and I end up gaining it back...

Today I decided to go through my closet and clean it out because I was tired of seeing all these clothes that did not fit and thought I would never fit into again.....well was I surprised....

I was wearing a snug size 22 in pants and I tried on some size 20 that wouldn't even close 6 months ago and now they fit perfectly and I even got into some that were size 18. I have lost a total of 20 lbs since January this time.

I was soooooo happy :smile: ....no more size 22 for me!!! This small NSV plus the support I get here at MFP has given me the motivation to keep going this time and not give up. I got a couple of more sizes to go before I am finished :laugh:

Replies

• smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    That's AWESOME! Congrats!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Congratulations! Any type of progress is a great motivator to keep going ~ I know from experience. LOL. Remember: slow and steady wins the race!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    That's awesome! MFP has been life changing for me and it seems like it has helped you a lot too! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!