Motivational friends!

Hello! I am a mama of a gorgeous 10 month old little girl. It's time I kiss this "baby" weight goodbye. It's been around way to long. I had a csection and delivered a 9.3 lb baby girl. I gained about 60 lbs during my pregnancy. On and off I've struggled to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. I still have about 40lbs to loose. I'd love to have some motivational friends to keep me on track! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Tee10
    Tee10 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I'm a mom of three awesome children, 17, 15, and 9 years old. I've been off and on MyFitnessPal during different treatments. I have a disease called Uticarial Vasculitis. I take high amount of prednisone, which makes me gain a ton of weight. We have finally gotten my condition under control and I'm also looking for encouraging friends. This is the message I have sent to my current friends: Looking for a MyFitnessPal community of accountability partners, that share words of encouragement, cheers for one another and encourages each other to come back when we stop logging in, you want to be on team "Making No Excuses & Getting It Done"?
  • rhoeller
    rhoeller Posts: 8 Member
    I could use some motivation! I've been on and off MFP but am dedicated to making this time work. I'm just not comfortable with my clothes any longer. I'll add you both to my friend list.