Confession/PSA

Options
Okay I've got a confession to make, I was a traitor over the weekend.
I was getting bored with MFP and felt like I needed a refresh or something new, so I deleted my account and signed up for Lose It... To anyone considering doing the same thing, DON'T! Lose It was like the absolute worst thing ever and such a downgrade from MFP. Half the foods I wanted to add were either not in their database or they were incorrect. It doesn't give you crap for info for your macros. Their forums sucked. Not a huge deal, but there wasn't just a simple way to track your water intake. You had to search for "water" for breakfast or whatever meal you wanted to add it to, and then you had to go back and edit it every time you drank rather than just having the simple cup way MFP has you do it. Sounds dumb but I hated that haha.
So yeah, anyone considering switching, I'd highly advise that you don't. And I would like to sincerely apologize for being a traitor for 2 days, but I'm back and that's all that matters. Maybe my fresh account will give me the recharge I felt I needed.
o:)

Replies

• jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could ever switch to a different site unless all my friends moved on there with me.