quest bars

Options
2»

Replies

• jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I don't care for them. In my opinion, they taste horrible and leave me hungry (and yes I've tried baking them and drinking a lot of water with them), but if you like the taste and want to fit them into your diet go for it. I'm not sure what you mean by not knowing if they work. They won't speed up weight loss if that's what you mean. They are basically a protein supplement bar, some people eat them to get a protein boost and help them hit that macro without spending a ton of calories. They also have quite a bit of fiber in them as well.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    There protein powder mixed in oats or shakes is even better.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I tried them but didn't like the taste. To fake.
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I can only eat a couple of the flavours, the sucrolase in some of them makes me ill. They are good for one the hoof eating.
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I bought a few of them to take with me on vacation. Like $4 each doe, holy heck are they expensive.

I got the lemon bar, chocolate brownie, and chocolate peanut butter ones. Hopefully they taste OK. I had the raspberry one before and didn't like it so much.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've had the Double Chocolate Chunk, White Chocolate Raspberry, Apple Pie, Cookies & Cream, and S'mores. The only flavor that I've found lacking is the S'mores, yet others rave about this flavor...
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are awesome, but way too expensive to eat on a regular basis. Special treat.