A touchy subject to some: Opinions on Anabolics

Options
Anabolics- what are your opinions? Has anyone ever tried a cycle? If so, what did you use?

I've had a friend mention that everyone that weight lifts should try at least one cycle. My opinion is at a stand still at this point. Have done tons of research on them and I am a little torn.

What do you guys think?

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    It's actually against the site rules to ask for advice about illegal substances. Search the forums at Bodybuilding.com for what you are looking for.

I personally think that if you are going to use you need solid information on them and not the broscience you'll get on forums. Education is important to prevent serious problems.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I'm natty, but I understand the draw of wanting to use. I know there are relatively safe methods out there. You're only 25, so my suggestion is to wait and see how far natural gets you because you haven't hit your peak yet. There's a lot of pride in knowing what you can do without gear.
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I had no clue it was against the site rules to ask what people's opinions are on the subject lol

It's def a temptation. Esp, when you see how quick it can get others to where they want to be fitness wise. I have yet to use and don't know if I would even want to. I have panic disorder and take meds for it. But, I've seen documentaries and read about all these health affects it has later on in life. I just wanted to hear from actual people that have used. But thank you for your response :)
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I'm going to close this per the following guideline:

8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.

c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.
This discussion has been closed.