Motivators?!

Options
2»

Replies

• megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    By not "doing a diet" or "following a plan". I eat food and drink drinks. I log it all and exercise a few times a week.

I use an indoor bike as it fits my life (kids and a husband who works weekends and late in the week plus it's free to use).

Food wise I eat stuff I like, I eat normal food at normal times with the normal people. So breakfast with my kids, tea with my family, meals out and drinks with friends. Logging just means I don't go crazy on portions and snacks. (But I do snack.)

Big thing for me mentally is not being on a diet. I don't go for the low fat version because full fat to me tastes better. I'd prefer butter on my potato that none.

You've got to do it for you.
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    3 biggest motivators for me:

1) My child (I want to live a long life)
    2) My health (I don't like being or feeling sick and I don't feel well when overweight)
    3) My mirror (I want to be totally happy with what I see in it everyday. Plus, I hate changing outfits to find one that hides my fat the best each day. I want to look good in every clothing item that I own)
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    3 biggest motivators for me:

1) My child (I want to live a long life)
    2) My health (I don't like being or feeling sick and I don't feel well when overweight)
    3) My mirror (I want to be totally happy with what I see in it everyday. Plus, I hate changing outfits to find one that hides my fat the best each day. I want to look good in every clothing item that I own)

Yes!!!