2 month progress 25 lbs gone!

Options
xonicolette
xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
I have been working on my weight since the day I took this "before" picture - April 1, 2015. I couldn't believe how bad I had let myself go! I almost didn't post this b/c of that before pic

Replies

• rajee_1989
    rajee_1989 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a good start. I started about a month n half and lost only 10pounds. How often do u excerise and did u change ur diet?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work woman!
  • camill827
    camill827 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing work!! What was your food and exercise routine like?
  • xonicolette
    Options
    Thanks! I changed my diet completely. I started making smoothies to help get more veggies in my diet and eating more protein. I exercise 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes a day. 10 lbs is still a lot! My first month I lost 16 lbs then my 2nd month is when I only lost only 9 lbs. every month is different!
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you must have lost a lot of inches as you look like you've lost more than 25lbs.
  • gizmosmom02
    gizmosmom02 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • xonicolette
    Options
    Thank you! I'm not sure how many inches I lost but I wish I had bought a measuring tape to keep track!
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What is your exercise routine? You look amazing!!!
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Awesome work!
  • kimthrasher
    kimthrasher Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can I add you as a friend for motivation? I want to lose 20 lbs at least but could stand to lose 40-50! Smaller steps as I would love to see any poundage come off this old body!!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • xonicolette
    Options
    Great job! Can I add you as a friend for motivation? I want to lose 20 lbs at least but could stand to lose 40-50! Smaller steps as I would love to see any poundage come off this old body!!!

of course!
  • xonicolette
    Options
    goalpeace wrote: »
    Wow!!! What is your exercise routine? You look amazing!!!

Sorry I haven't been on the actual site to look at the responses! But thank you everyone! I am just now realizing my whole story I copied and pasted in the initial post did not post! I worked out by running at least 30 mins a day. I signed up for a 5k and set my goal. Then I just did Jillian Michaels workout DVDs that I bought either online or at Target for under $10.00 during this time I mostly just used Kickbox Fastfix and Ripped in 30. I still have about 60 lbs to go and still currently working on it! Feel free to add me or you can also follow my progress on Instagram: xonicolette92.
  • walrusd
    walrusd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing! Can I please add you too? :)
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • fitjourney_kat
    fitjourney_kat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • xonicolette
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Thank you! Here is my most recent progress pic. I was feeling so discouraged because the scale hadn't moved the last few months but realize that I lost way more inches. I have started weight lifting more and now I am seeing the scale move. So I have finally lost 30 lbs. The pic on the right is from 8/4/15. Feel free to add me :)nn81cn1wo17x.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!