Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Javita coffee

A friend of mine is trying to sell me Javita coffee for weight loss. I think it's a scam........opinions please?

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    You are thinking correctly.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    You might want to do a forum search on garcinia cambogia, because that's what's in it.
  • Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    It works but its expensive
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Martha6010 wrote: »
    It works but its expensive

Nope, it doesn't. But you are right, it is expensive.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,013 Member
    Go with your instincts, it is woo and bunkum.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    A friend of mine is trying to sell me Javita coffee for weight loss. I think it's a scam........opinions please?

You are spot on.

No coffee, tea, or anything else is a magic potion for weight loss.

A calorie deficit is, though. :)
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Congratulations, your scam-o-meter is working :)
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Thanks everyone. I feel bad for him :-(.......He's already bought a bunch of it to sell ;-(...........I knew it was a scam, and just wanted your feed back so I can show it to him as well..............There is an easy formula for weight loss.....eat less, move more :-).......It's working for me, and I'm sticking with it :-)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Thanks everyone. I feel bad for him :-(.......He's already bought a bunch of it to sell ;-(...........I knew it was a scam, and just wanted your feed back so I can show it to him as well..............There is an easy formula for weight loss.....eat less, move more :-).......It's working for me, and I'm sticking with it :-)

Nooooo ... don't do that

Just tell him you don't believe it and leave it there