This could potentially be a problem...

Options
Hello fitnesspal friends!

I got married 10 months ago, and the newlywed weight gain was nuts, for me and my husband! I realize this could be a real health problem in the future, and especially when we get pregnant and start raising a family. I want to do this right, and feel great throughout the whole process. The road that we're on is no good, and I realize it needs to be dealt with now instead of 20 lbs. from now when we can't heave ourselves off the couch...sigh.

It won't be easy, especially since by husband and I are both full time students working two jobs. But HEY, maybe that's part of the fun. Right? Right. Please say right...

Let's do this, guys! Let's live a better life by starting now!

I'll help you, you help me, and we'll have a great time!

Replies

• Runningforlove
    Runningforlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If you are both full time students working 2 jobs, how are spending time together?:(
  • mjohansen808
    mjohansen808 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ha, yeah. We always joke that we spent more time together when we were dating. It's not fun, but we're both graduating soon ^_^ So hopefully we'll see eachother more then!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Don't count on it. When we were first married my husband got a job, training for six weeks, and constantly working, 80 hours a week.

On the plus side, I had time to exercise, and make healthy meals for him.