Weight the same but exercise made a difference - Pics

Options
mmghanna1
mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
I've been exercising a lot lately - just walking - and joined a gym a couple of weeks ago to increase the intensity of my workouts. I noticed I lost a dress size with all the walking but my number on the scale is the same. I posted a photo of me in this dress a month ago to show my progress since I started last year, but now I think I look different in the same dress, just from exercise.

ndseex0w3n5b.jpg

It shows even if you're not losing weight on the scale you could still be getting smaller in your clothes. The difference isn't huge but it's enough to show me all the hard work is worth it :)

Replies

• elfin168
    elfin168 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Not only that but exercise can make you FEEL awesome! Nothing like getting your body moving :)
  • Cupcaker35
    Cupcaker35 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work ;) It's great that u r paying attention to things other than the scale.
    I also agree with Elfin168 exercise can make u Feel great! Which makes so much easier to stick to it
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Exercise does make you feel great! It's a wonderful feeling :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You should measure yourself and you will see the inchs drop off quicker then the scale
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!