Rock Bottom? / Accountability Partner

Options
Pound_Destroyer
Pound_Destroyer Posts: 32 Member
edited June 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm so depressed today. I'm 310 lbs. And the only thing I know? Being accountable to only myself doesn't work. I need someone to review my diet and exercise and constructively criticize. I need someone that I can talk to, ask questions, get advice. Ugh! One of them days! I hate typing, because I see my gut in my peripheral, LOL!

Replies

• gs0403
    gs0403 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can help! I love being a motivating partner! All my friends come to me for motivation and help with diet/exercise....feel free to add me! :)
  • geministyle
    geministyle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Feel free to add me too.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I'm so depressed today. I'm 310 lbs. And the only thing I know? Being accountable to only myself doesn't work. I need someone to review my diet and exercise and constructively criticize. I need someone that I can talk to, ask questions, get advice. Ugh! One of them days! I hate typing, because I see my gut in my peripheral, LOL!

I asked you on your other thread

Are you going to start logging?
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I am always up for listening and trying to help..
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    Been logging for years, @rabbitjb
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    Been logging for years, @rabbitjb

Your diary is empty on here

I meant logging on here
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    This is a fairly new account. Needed a fresh start. @rabbitjb
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    Why haven't you lost weight logging for years on MFP then?
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    Your guess is as good as mine, @rabbitjb. I guess weight loss isn't as simple as some people seem to think.
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    Is your other account and diary open

Send me a pm with the username and I'll take a look

I don't do cheerleading and I don't do namby-pamby touchy feely ...I'm not an American...but if you're serious and you've stopped making excuses I'm willing to listen and try to help
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Options
    I don't want cheerleading or touchy feely crap anymore, @rabbitjb. That is why I turn down most friend requests. I'm not here for glorified social media!

My old account is closed, sorry.
  • cherylnokaoi
    cherylnokaoi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me also! No, weight loss is not easy!! But what you need to start with is knowing that you have started a new journey and what you look like on the outside, while yes matters, it is NOT who you are! Who is on the inside DOES matter! You are a great person! Strong and ready to take on this battle! It will be slow but every step is a positive start!! Fill up on fruits and veges when hungry! But when you look in the mirror each day BE POSITIVE!! Say," I am strong and am ready to battle this!! Start walking just around your block!! YOU CAN DO THIS but you have to be patient!! It will take time!! We are here for you!
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

I don't do cheerleading and I don't do namby-pamby touchy feely ...I'm not an American...but if you're serious and you've stopped making excuses I'm willing to listen and try to help

Are you saying that Americans are "namby-pamby touchy feely" or am I reading it wrong...
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    lucys1225 wrote: »

Are you saying that Americans are "namby-pamby touchy feely" or am I reading it wrong...

More so than Brits
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    I don't want cheerleading or touchy feely crap anymore, @rabbitjb. That is why I turn down most friend requests. I'm not here for glorified social media!

Ok log for a week and send me a PM and I'll check in on you
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

More, I think, that Brits are hard-arses with no empathy for anyone or anything. Their souls have been replaced by life-sucking demons.

I mean that in the nicest possible way of course ;)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options

Ok log for a week and send me a PM and I'll check in on you

I was just going to suggest he do this :)

• JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Brits niceness is sucked away by VAT.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options

More so than Brits

A huge generalization...and quite insulting.
  • Sued0nim
    Options

More so than Brits

A huge generalization...and quite insulting.

Laughsssss