Options
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Put down the f*cking cheetos
    And get your *ss off the couch
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    So the OP wasn't really looking for support or motivation? I am confuse.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Gska17 wrote: »
    A guy has to be entertained. Couldn't be happier with the outcome of this thread. I got some good advice, I laughed sometimes, that's the goal!

Well, good! And I hope you weighed the crap sandwich properly & logged it. :D

Haha. Apparently you can log it. Of course, it's MFP!! There's a generic entry for "crap-one shovel". It'll set you back 500 calories though. I guess you'd have to add 120 or so more for the bread, too. Lol.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    ...unless you're in the mood for an open-faced crap sandwich.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I'm an a-hole... But part of that includes not giving 2 sh!ts about what others are doing in their food diary. Unless you post something wrong on your profile, i will probably just ignore you and accept that your failures (and successes) are your own and cannot be influenced by my a-holeness.

Sounds like you want to shove some of the accountability and responsibility of staying motivated onto others. Only you can decide what does/doesn't end up on your plate.

good luck and all that
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    I'm an a-hole... But part of that includes not giving 2 sh!ts about what others are doing in their food diary. Unless you post something wrong on your profile, i will probably just ignore you and accept that your failures (and successes) are your own and cannot be influenced by my a-holeness.

Sounds like you want to shove some of the accountability and responsibility of staying motivated onto others. Only you can decide what does/doesn't end up on your plate.

good luck and all that

How you doin?

9wtNRHf.gif
  • gonettie2015
    gonettie2015 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A guy has to be entertained. Couldn't be happier with the outcome of this thread. I got some good advice, I laughed sometimes, that's the goal!

I didn't contribute but am enjoying reading it too. Even you, crusty Pound Destroyer.

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »

good luck and all that

lol prefers to be a sweet as candy sugar.
    Only i am brutally honest hehehe

• hannahdiaz35
    hannahdiaz35 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    186390cqp60eg3r1.gif

Here's a milkshake to wash the crap sandwich down
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Pound_Destroyer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yum, taste the hate!

The OP WAS looking for advice, but also entertainment in a trolling type situation.

So this thread was a win-win for me.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    What type of advice are you actually looking for? Entertaining thread, though, I have to say.
  • Pound_Destroyer
    Pound_Destroyer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not advice, per say, @BZAH10, but more like a JUST F'IN DO IT kind of thing, Worked out well.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    Okay, glad you got what you were looking for!
  • gonettie2015
    gonettie2015 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Pound Destroyer, just f'in do it and stop entertaining me. CI<CO is all you need to know. oh, and log everything. it works.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    :s
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Yeah, and I did exactly as asked and have abuse reported. Awesome.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    r84tgeanwqps.jpg

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language
    No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.