What is your fave low cal alcoholic beverage

Options

Replies

• JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    zen2475 wrote: »
    Deep Eddy Lemon vodka and soda with a couple slices of lemon. It's like adult lemonade.

For those who like the idea of grapefruit vodka and Fresca, I'm all over that. Deep Eddy brand (out of Austin Texas) makes a killer grapefruit vodka.

That's the one we use! Every time I'm down to two bottles, we pick up another one (or two) at Costco, afraid they'll get rid of it.

• Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Findlandia/Belvedere Graprfruit with Soda water, a squeeze of grapefruit, a dash of grapefruit bitters and big grapefruit wedge to garnish. Best summery low cal cocktail ever. And the squeeze of juice, garnish and bitters make it feel much more like a cocktail than a spirit-mixer.
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Guinness or a light beer when I have extra calories at the end of the day. Watered down/rocks/neat liquor when I don't have as many.
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    michellesz wrote: »
    Skinny Margarita. Tall glass with lots of ice. 1 shot vodka, 1/8 tsp of Crystal light margarita drink mix or Great value -Walmart brand drink mix. If you can't find either, then two oz. of skinny girl margarita mix. 1 can of diet mountain dew. 78 calories

A shot (1.5 ounces) of vodka is 97 calories.
    Yeah deleted...
  • michellesz
    Options
    Skinny Margarita. Tall glass with lots of ice. 1 shot vodka, 1/8 tsp of Crystal light margarita drink mix or Great value -Walmart brand drink mix. If you can't find either, then two oz. of skinny girl margarita mix. 1 can of diet mountain dew. 78 calories

A shot (1.5 ounces) of vodka is 97 calories.

Vodka gives me a headache in large quantities...lol. Tequila only makes my clothes fall off. But good to know. Cheers~
  • michellesz
    Options
    Disregard post above the last. Couldn't delete. Misread...maybe I need another drink. lmao
  • serenity1097
    serenity1097 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Jim Beam & Cherry Coke Zero
  • DawnAnnaMcMaster
    DawnAnnaMcMaster Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good silver tequila, fresh lime juice and sparkling seltzer on the rocks. But I think I need to try the red ruby grapefruit vodka and fresca!
  • ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Getdrunknotfat.com all you need to know
  • belgarath64
    belgarath64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bacardi and Diet Pepsi, one ounce Bacardi 65 calories, Diet Pepsi 0 calories

• ttgrandma
    ttgrandma Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bombay Gin Martini-zero carbs except the olives. I can only drink 1 or I am out for the count so I drink ice water with it.
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    Mezcal, neat

It's like a smoky tequila...

10630669.jpg
  • rushbabe0214
    rushbabe0214 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bourbon, neat. A 1.5 oz. pour has around 100 calories.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Scotch - neat, on the rocks, with a spash...proof that there is a loving God.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Miller Lite :/
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka and Crystal Light Lemonade.
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You know you really shouldn't drink alcohol... JK! Cheers to raspberry or grape vodka with water and a lime wedge! Yumm. I could go for a few of those right meow. :smiley:
  • mhdowdy
    mhdowdy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    French mojito.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Sangria
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Also, for a fruity spritzer I mix Arbor Mist Sangria Zinfandel with Diet 7-Up. This is my sitting by the pool drink. B)