FitnessBlender 8week busy people. Comparison photos.

Options
Seeyoubabyweight
Seeyoubabyweight Posts: 49 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories

First time with a photo, hopefully I've done it correctly.

Quick stats. 34 year old working mom of 3, 5'4ish and started in January with a scale goal of 18lbs to lose by July. Back in March I decided I needed to focus on more than just the scale. I started adding workouts that I could find online.

I definitely see a change from start to finish, or at least from the start to the end of month one. I just don't know if I see much difference from month one to month two. If anything it looks like I backtracked. Maybe its my camera angle, or just me. Maybe I built up what I could that first month and need to push more now. I'm certainly not saying things did not go well. I finished the fitness test much stronger than day one. Scale wise I dropped 8lbs from start to finish (1200calorie + earned from the workout). I plan to do the free 5 day burn fat/build muscle challenge twice over the next couple weeks before I head off on my vacation. From there I will decide what I want and reassess. So far I definitely recommend Fitnessblender.

yl9jstsf7aoh.jpg

Replies

• MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Well there is definitely progress. As you say it's a bit hard to see between month1 and 2 because of the pose and light difference, but all in all you must feel better and stronger.
    Well done !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!