Yeah, guys, I wasn't naked.

Options
MamaBirdBoss
MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
Someone reported my avatar because they thought I was nekkid. I was wearing a pink shirt that got cut off by the auto-cropping that the avatar does. :P

So this is what I was actually wearing:

t0ap4fo72sl2.jpg

So sorry to disappoint. ROFLOLOL.

Replies

• shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm always naked in my pictures it's ok
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Why does anyone care if someone wants to be a little naked sometimes? Maybe we should report people for not being naked.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    Haha! The mod thought the shadow of the pocket was an actual NIPPLE. Which, um, would certainly be brazen, right?

I took the photo because someone linked to the BBC "documentary" where some reporter was laced in a corset 1.5" and then hyperventilated going up and down the stairs for 5 minutes and nearly passed out. That's a 4" reduction, and I could easily do stairs for 5 minutes and I'd feel hotter than I would otherwise but not much more winded. It was just to explain how what was shown on BBC was completely contrived. LOL.

(I like my corsets and want more, but I'm not into corset alternative lifestyle stuff. They're just fun for cons and dressing up occasionally. But if I had to choose from wearing a corset to stand in 5+ hours a day and high heels, the winner, hands down, is corset. I work con booths in corsets. NOT in heels.)
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Haha! The mod thought the shadow of the pocket was an actual NIPPLE. Which, um, would certainly be brazen, right?

I took the photo because someone linked to the BBC "documentary" where some reporter was laced in a corset 1.5" and then hyperventilated going up and down the stairs for 5 minutes and nearly passed out. That's a 4" reduction, and I could easily do stairs for 5 minutes and I'd feel hotter than I would otherwise but not much more winded. It was just to explain how what was shown on BBC was completely contrived. LOL.

(I like my corsets and want more, but I'm not into corset alternative lifestyle stuff. They're just fun for cons and dressing up occasionally. But if I had to choose from wearing a corset to stand in 5+ hours a day and high heels, the winner, hands down, is corset. I work con booths in corsets. NOT in heels.)

Yay for corsets!

Lol
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Why does anyone care if someone wants to be a little naked sometimes? Maybe we should report people for not being naked.

MFP guidelines are MFP guidelines. That's why it WOULD be an issue if she WERE naked.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Someone reported my avatar because they thought I was nekkid. I was wearing a pink shirt that got cut off by the auto-cropping that the avatar does. :P

So this is what I was actually wearing:

t0ap4fo72sl2.jpg

So sorry to disappoint. ROFLOLOL.

Oh no, you're not disappointing. Just flip the damn picture next time so I don't have to strain my neck.

*snort* I don't know why, but the forums automatically rotate everything sideways!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Someone reported my avatar because they thought I was nekkid. I was wearing a pink shirt that got cut off by the auto-cropping that the avatar does.

Probably reported you because you WEREN'T naked and tey were disappointed. Come back when you have less clothes on.

• Timshel_
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Someone reported my avatar because they thought I was nekkid. I was wearing a pink shirt that got cut off by the auto-cropping that the avatar does.

Probably reported you because you WEREN'T naked and tey were disappointed. Come back when you have less clothes on.

I see nipples on Chaelaz' photo. Why doesn't someone report his? Just because he has a A cup?

Hey bro, I lift. Give me a B at least.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options

I see nipples on Chaelaz' photo. Why doesn't someone report his? Just because he has a A cup?

Hey bro, I lift. Give me a B at least.

Talk to Victoria…she has a secret that could help you
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Perhaps once you put the corset on it will push your goodies up.

I swear, it is just the photo angle. I tell ya, I am huge really. HUUUUUGE!

• MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    You guys are hilarious. ;)
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    You should post a naked one now…can't et in any more trouble can you? Ok probably can but who cares…you're a rebel now
  • MamaBirdBoss
    edited June 2015
    Options
    HAHA! She actually just said I should crop it more. And I'm like....crop WHAT??? And I think...and I think...and I squint really hard...then I go...omg, she thinks I'm naked! (I confirmed it.)

But I've never taken a nekkid pic in my life. I'm probably the only person under 40 and over 16 who can say that. LOL.

I eeeever so slightly regret that because, MAN, did my body rock for a while there. I'll see if I can get back to that. LOL.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options

agreed...
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    You should post a naked one now…can't et in any more trouble can you? Ok probably can but who cares…you're a rebel now

ooooh yes!! what she said....that is so crazy it may work. Wait!! what if we all post some naked pics, all at the same time?

send some to me for review prior to posting tho, @Alisontheice , i want to help~
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    HAHA! She actually just said I should crop it more. And I'm like....crop WHAT??? And I think...and I think...and I squint really hard...then I go...omg, she thinks I'm naked! (I confirmed it.)

But I've never taken a nekkid pic in my life. I'm probably the only person under 40 and over 16 who can say that. LOL.

I eeeever so slightly regret that because, MAN, did my body rock for a while there. I'll see if I can get back to that. LOL.

People can work wonders with a selfie and the proper angle. I mean, that's what I've heard at least.

There is NO angle that can make me look 35.5"-23.5"-35.5" right now. LOL. None.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    I basically got asked today by someone who hadn't seen me in 3 years if I was pregnant. Because for me, this is a 4 months pregnant look. *sighs* And I'm the "me" on the right now. And even then, I wasn't anything like what I used to be.

No. More. I don't care how sick I've gotten. I want it ALL back!
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    What?!?!?!? You've got to be kidding…some people are rude. Keep up the good work
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Lots of derps on MFP. Keep up the good work
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    What?!?!?!? You've got to be kidding…some people are rude. Keep up the good work

She didn't mean it meanly at all! She's from a culture where it's okay to comment on someone's weight. LOL. And the last time she saw me looking like that, I WAS pregnant. I didn't say, "That's my FOOD BABY!" lolol because it would have confused her. But I did think it.