Steroids

Thoughts ????

Replies

• jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Unless prescribed by a doctor for an actual medical condition stay away from them!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    If you want to risk testicle shrinkage, sperm reduction, permanent baldness and gynecomastia, then go for it.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.

c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,916 Member
    Personal choice (if we're talking anabolic). Many of the guys I gymed with back in the day still are on them and a few that did fell into hard depressions and got really overweight.
    Myself, I've never been on them but when I was in my 20's, I really thought I wanted to because everyone else around me was getting huge. I was just broke, so it didn't happen.
    Today, I still sport the basic physique I've had for the last 25 years. A little fatter, but that's mostly in my eyes and not how others view me. At this point, I'm pretty content about my physique and have no plans of competing so I don't see gear being part of my life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    ObSdNmCOKKHvy.gif
  • theswan0
    theswan0 Posts: 51 Member
    There is no satisfaction of personal accomplishment also very dangerous side affects which you can find on the Internet, my opinion good things take work and sweat being a fitness instructor i do know people who have taken them and not one person i have spoken to would recommend them and getting a good body is about getting fit not poisoning it.
  • MichaelCraig2015
    MichaelCraig2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Cheers guys