HELP! I've stopped losing weight but not much change in diet/exercise.

Options
2»

Replies

• QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    EmmaFowle wrote: »
    aggelikik wrote: »
    EmmaFowle wrote: »
    Hi, I used to track my food, but found I was just tracking the same or slightly different every day. It wasn't helping me at all, it just took up alot of my day. Sorry I know that doesn't help! I do know that if I eat any less I'll be hungry all the time.

Then it sounds like you have found the weight where you have settled with your current lifestyle, since it looks like you are eating at maintenance for your current weight.
    Either you accept this and happy where you are, or try to figure out how you can eat less calories. Smaller portions? Different foods? And would this be sustainable on the long run for you?

That's the problem - I'm not happy at all - But I cannot eat less .. I'll be eating nothing if I eat less and constantly hungry! :( I don't reach 1500calories a day some days!

I tried eating less with smaller portions at tea which I have continued with but it hasn't helped.

You are eating far too many carbs, not enough fruits and vegetables and protein. Protein keeps you feeling full. Carbs make you hungry again in about 2 hours.