Who is your daddy and what does he do? [BAD] movie-a-thon

Options
duckykissy
duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
edited June 2015 in Chit-Chat
I watched The Last Airbender the other day, I heard how bad it was but I figured I know how to enjoy a truly awful movie. It was worst than I imagined. So that got me thinking...

What is the worst movie you have ever seen? I'm not talking about just B-grade films but films so bad they got an F. My submission Machine Head. It's like an Ed Wood version of Frankenstein's Monster.

My favourite scene- the cop chase. They use the same footage on repeat so there's multiple cars and then flip it so it looks like they're driving in the opposite direction.

Replies

• sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Well I have kids and I have to say the worst movie I have seen is Ponyo.
  • vypressme
    vypressme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Atlantic rim.

Not to be confused with Pacific rim.

Quote from IMDB user review:
    How can I explain this film? It goes so far beyond words. I simply cannot use words to describe it. Words are simply not suitable, they are not powerful enough to explain the range of emotions one feels when watching this... artwork.
  • Aradia_Silvermoon
    Aradia_Silvermoon Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    "Anywhere But Here" is the only movie I have ever walked out on. Most people say it's a great movie but I just can't even fathom this lol

• duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    "Anywhere But Here" is the only movie I have ever walked out on. Most people say it's a great movie but I just can't even fathom this lol
    Yeah I love the actresses, but Anywhere But Here was kind of painful.
  • Aradia_Silvermoon
    Aradia_Silvermoon Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    duckykissy wrote: »
    Yeah I love the actresses, but Anywhere But Here was kind of painful.

Oh yeah I love Natalie Portman and Susan Sarandon...both are awesome! Another movie I can't stand is "Where the Heart Is" also with Natalie Portman. The message about the young woman making something of herself after bad circumstances is good but the movie seemed long and plodding. Also the names kinda made me go Huh? lol Nova Lee Nation and her daughter Americus. Sister Husband (who's late brother's name is Brother Husband) is the woman who plays the mother figure and her love interest Forney.

Again IMDB has nothing but good reviews from users and has a 6.5/10 star rating....I would give it 3/10. I love the actors/actresses in it: Stockard Channing, Joan Cusack, Ashley Judd, Sally Field, and Natalie Portman but even they couldn't save the movie IMO.